Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Update on my quilt blocks

Hello friends!

I just wanted to give an update and share my quilt block with the Bloom Sew Along over at Lori Holt's blog, Bee in My Bonnet.



I've been trying to keep up but not very good at it. It seems between my papercrafting, sewing, my job and family life, it's been a challenge to make time. I'm hoping I can be more organized and caught up, so we shall see. I've been sewing a lot for the past couple of days and have two of the blocks done. I love these fabrics and it was fun putting them together. 





I had a few issues, but I'm not perfect. I already have block seven ready to by appliqued, so it should be quick and then I can work on block eight and be caught up ..... I hope. I'm already missing my paper crafts, and I received my order a few days ago with more stamps and other supplies. I look forward to sharing soon, also I want to continue with my scrapbooking. I love photos, especially my childhood family photos and I want to get them scanned and then put in an album.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...