Sunday, November 08, 2015

Share Handmade Kindness

Hello, again. Just another quick card share. 




I've joined Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness challenge and I just wanted to post the cards I made this weekend. I've been making a lot of cards and tags for the last couple of weeks and I will share them as soon as I can, just been too busy to post. I also have projects I make with the children at school which keeps me on my toes, but I love it all! If you follow me on twitter, instagram or facebook you probably seen what I've been up to, but I'm going to start posting here as well.



Anyway, I made these cards because my daughter asked if I can make some baby cards for her friends and a baby shower she was invited too. Seems like all her friends are having babies!  When this challenge came up, it was the perfect time to jump in, I love making cards! And scrapbooking, too, but I'll get back to that soon.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you join the challenge. 

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...