Sunday, September 27, 2015

September Pocket Card Swap at Your Paper Pantry

My first time making pocket note cards, which were so easy and fun. I got a little carried away making pocket cards, just wanted to get it right. These are great for gift cards, small notes or maybe a treat, or on a scrapbook page to tuck in a photo or journaling spot. Here are the pocket note cards that I mailed off for the swap. Of course, I waited until the last minute, so I didn't think to take a photo before I packaged them up and rushed off to the post office, but you get the idea. Since they were in the correspondence group I figured I needed envelopes, but I didn't have envelopes that fit them to look cute. So what did I do? Made those as well! At least I was able to use my envelope punch board, lol!


And here is a little extra on the back, I made some tags!



More pocket note cards .... yeah, I was on a roll! 



No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...