Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hello, May! Oops, I mean July!!

I can't believe it's May already and I can't keep up with posting, but it's been a busy April ....

Wow, I can't believe the summer is half way over, I only say that, because our school year starts in a few weeks. This summer has been flying by! Here's a little bit of what I've been up to, just a little ....

A new roof so we can get solar installed


I've been busy playing around with my computer, made recipe cards.





Stamped some thank you cards


I kept up with YPP Christmas Cards All Year Long Challenge. 
I made shaker cards for the first time!


April Paper Pumpkin Kit "Sew You" (love these!)



I started this post a few months ago and realized I hadn't finish it, so I definitely have more to add, but posting this today.

Thank you for stopping by! I'll be back with more project shares.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...