Monday, November 03, 2014

I'm back . . . .

Hello, I'm back and here's what's happening .... still making stuff, but it has been crazy with what has been going on around here. I haven't posted about our home remodeling project we've been doing recently. Two years ago we did our kitchen and master bedroom and bathroom. Now we have extended our living room, which took about five months, just too long!

Anyway, having a larger living room is great, we have so much more room! We've had many compliments as the work progressed through the weeks by neighbors and passersby. I'll post a more photos later.


Before 
Feb. 2014


After
July 2014

It's been finished since this summer and now it looks like things are getting back to normal. Of course, my craft room is taking it's toll, it has turned into a catch all room. It's also our office, so it's been hard for me to get inspired lately to make anything. I try to keep everything separate, I guess I have too many hobbies. It's not a big space, but I'll make it work.


Ha-ha, found my old sewing machine cover, finally. Yes, I made it a long time ago, but I still need it! Also, I'm excited to share of my recent book purchase, I'm looking forward to making this doll for myself!



I heard about "The Making of a Rag Doll" by Jess Brown on a recent podcast, which was very interesting and now I want this cute little rag doll. Yay, I think I've been inspired to sew again! It's been a very long time.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...