Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Hope you are having wonderful Sunday. Just another quick post to share ....

Yes, I know a little late but here are three of my Easter cards.


Gingham Garden DSP, Vellum, Pansy Punch, Modern Label Punch and Large Pearl Basic Jewels.


Etcetera DSP, Pool Party, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock, Storybook Friends stamp (MDS), Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp (MDS), Stampin' Write markers, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Labels Collection Framelits, and Big Shot.


Afternoon Picnic DSP, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Whisper White cardstock, Crosses of Hope stamps (MDS), Pearl Basic Jewels, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, and Bigshot.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!

Please check back I have lots of Stampin' Up news and oh, recipes, recipes! Lots of recipes to share, too! Seems like all I ever do is cook around here. Also my love for Filofax .... yes I'm anxiously waiting for my first Filofax being shipped from the UK. I can't wait!!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...