Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Sweet Sorbet Card

Hope you had a great weekend. I had a 4 day holiday weekend and even though I got a lot done, as in moving craft into guest room and guest room where craft room was, I still have lots to do. Like in downsizing my stuff! Ugh.

In the meantime I managed to make time to make a card, yay! Right now this is my favorite Stampin' Up paper, Sweet Sorbet. I like the way this card turned out.



Sweet Sorbet DSP and See Ya Later stamp set (My Digital Studio)
Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock
Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Petals a Plenty embossing folder
Deco Labels Framelits
Big Shot
Stampin' Dimensionals

 

Today Stampin' Up has some items at a reduced price for one week only, so be sure to check them out! To view and purchase items, click here.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...